At Winfields Estate and Letting Agents, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Fair Processing Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us.
2. Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data:
- Personal details provided by those who register or subscribe to our services.
- Information regarding your property interests and the resources you access.
- Information related to tenancy applications and property management.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the services you’ve requested.
- To provide you with information about properties that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
4. Data Storage
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Winfields Estate and Letting Agents, our clients, or others.
6. Your Rights
- Access: You have the right to access the information we hold about you.
- Correction: You can request corrections to any inaccurate data we hold about you.
- Erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal data where it’s no longer necessary.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Restriction: You can request the restriction of your personal data’s processing.
7. Changes to Our Fair Processing Policy
Any changes we may make to our Fair Processing Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this Fair Processing Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org